Having clean and shining office glass windows is essential for a professional and pleasant office environment. It improves the office’s overall look and helps create a healthy work culture.
Cleaning office glass windows is a task that should be undertaken regularly and with care. This article offers a few tips on the dos and don’ts of cleaning office glass windows.
Things to Not Do When Cleaning a Glass Window
There are a few things that you should never do when cleaning a glass window. You should avoid:
- Do Not Use Newspapers: Using newspapers to clean glass windows is a common mistake. The ink from the newspaper can often leave streaks on the glass, which can be difficult to remove. This is especially true for older newspapers with more ink in them.
- Do Not Clean on a Hot Sunny Day: Cleaning glass windows on a hot sunny day is not recommended, as the sun can dry out the solution too quickly. This can cause streaks, and streaks are hard to remove from glass. It is better to clean when the weather is cool and overcast.
- Do Not Use Harsh Chemicals: Harsh chemicals on glass windows are not recommended, as they can often leave abrasive residue on the glass.
Things to Do When Cleaning a Glass Window
When cleaning a glass window, you must be careful not to damage it. To ensure that you do not scratch or break the glass, here are some tips on how to clean your glass windows:
- Use the Right Cleaner for Your Window: There are many types of glass, and each one needs a different kind of cleaner. Before you start cleaning your window, check the label on it to see what kind of cleaner it can use. If there is no label or if the label does not give any information about what kind of cleaner to use
- Clean Your Window in a Certain Order: Always clean your window from top to bottom. This way, you will avoid getting dirt on the parts that you have already cleaned. If you are cleaning a large window, then use vertical wipes to clean it. This will ensure that you get all parts of your window.
- Clean Both Sides of the WIndow: Always clean both sides of your window. This will ensure that there is no dirt left on the surface and that it is completely cleaned. If some parts of your window are hard to reach, use a safe cleaning solution to wipe them off.
- Use an Eco-Friendly Cleaning Solution: More people are now using eco-friendly cleaning solutions to clean their windows. This is because they know the harmful effects of chemicals in cleaning products. You can also use an eco-friendly solution to clean your window without worrying about its impact on your health and the environment.
When to Hire a Professional Window Cleaning Service
It is time to call a professional window cleaning service if you have very high or oversized windows that are difficult to reach and clean. When you hire a professional window cleaning service, the professionals will be able to clean your windows safely and efficiently. They can also get into hard-to-reach areas without climbing ladders or risking injury.
Potters Window Cleaning is the best window cleaning service. Our professionals are fully trained and certified in all aspects of window cleaning. We can clean your windows from the inside and outside, and we have the equipment to get into hard-to-reach areas.